New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Theme Support Cardinal – Feature Request Make Team profile pages optional

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    Brentnauer

It would be nice to be able to have an option the Team page builder elements that allowed us to toggle profile page links off or on for that element.

Use case could be something like an attorney’s site – The attorneys need a profile page, but if you have a second Team page builder element that contains only paralegals and legal assistants, you don’t want them to have profile pages.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I like the idea, will forward to the developer

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Brentnauer,

Thanks – good idea. I’ve added it to the list 🙂

– Ed

FlawlessWeb

Hi,

Just thought I would bump this as there is one issue with the new implementation. The original feature requested has already been implemented in the most recent update. However, it has created one issue:

# If you disable the link to the profile page, there is one glaring issue with that. If you have entered a phone number for the ‘team’ member, it will not show up anywhere – i.e. On the main display box in the carosel or when you hover over the image. The phone number only shows up on the actual profile page of the team member…

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes we are aware of that, but that’s just part of the information for the single team page, just like the description

– Kyle

FlawlessWeb

Ok. So with profile page turned off, there is no way to display the phone number on the team members within the carousels?

I just noticed this is the case with the email meta box as well.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No Unfortunately not, I will see if the developer can add it in but we wont want to add to much information onto the team member preview because it will look a bit messy

– Kyle

FlawlessWeb

Yea thats a fair point. Maybe just add a email and telephone icon instead of the actual text and digits.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem, will leave this to the developer

FlawlessWeb

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

Will add this to the list to modify for the next update.

– Ed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register