New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Major Problems with my Portfolio Now

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

Ok now I’m experiencing the same problem I was having when I viewed your own sites online demo of supreme.

For some reason (I never had this problem before) whenever I access my portfolio and click on a filter button my gallery just goes to sh*t! The screen starts to constantly flicker and my images disappear revealing a checkered background screen. I never had this before so I honestly don’t understand why all of a sudden this problem happens now. I’m using an HTC One mobile phone. It can’t be the phone though as I never experienced this problem before. The only time I had encountered this problem was with your online working demo before I purchased supreme.

I need this problem fixed. I cannot use a template that I am unable to operate on my mobile phone!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you please try another browser or device?
    I think this might be a problem with the device/browser you’re using!

Let me know please

Rob222

Ive tried other devices and they work fine. I really dodon’t see how it can be my browser when my gallery worked perfectly just over a day ago!!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It’s not happening for me. If it was working perfectly fine a day ago and you haven’t done anything since then how can it be the theme? When no code has changed or been removed? I can promise you this is a browser issue, or HTC issue

– Kyle

Rob222

Sorry but I don’t see it being an HTC issue when My website was working perfectly fine on my phone before this problem arose. And if for talking sake, it was an HTC issue, shouldn’t yourselves try to fix this issue / bug? If this template doesn’t work in HTC mobile phones then its hardly a great template and your going to lose out on sales!! What am I supposed to do buy a new phone so my site looks operates and looks better??

The last couple of days all I’ve done is upgraded my wordpress template from 3.9.1 to 3.9.2. I also installed ‘Adrotates’ plugin. I deactivated the adrotates plugin straight after I discovered the problem but my portfolio still experiences the same problem!

Is there anyway I can go back to 3.9.1 to see if the wordpress update affected my portfolio because I can’t see what else would have affected my site. My site was working great before.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Very odd – I can’t think of anything that would have caused this in the WordPress update. Can you try adding the following custom css:

.inner-page-wrap .portfolio-items, .inner-page-wrap .portfolio-items li {
    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
    }

Here is a tutorial on how to downgrade WordPress – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lX3E-qIpJM

– Ed

Rob222

The CSS code never worked I’m afraid ๐Ÿ™

The flickering and disappearing of images only happens when I click on a filter category. If I select ‘All’ then everything remains fine. Really annoying.

Rob222

I can’t gain access to wordpress site ๐Ÿ™ Must be down.

Rob222

Can’t download 3.9.1. from wordpress downloads site. Anyone else experiencing problems accessing wordpress.org/downloads

Rob222
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved it another topic already so please check http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/aweful-looking-tags-need-changed/ and follow there. Please dont post one problem within two topic.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Rob222

Thank you. I won’t ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register