New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Maintenance mode only when updating plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi,

I searched for already existing threads with similar problems, but unfortunately found nothing. Is there a way to have the maintenance mode only active, if i.e. a plugin is updating. Currently, I have to set the maintenance mode manually and than I can work on my page. Thats good, if I have to fix some bigger issues, but if I only want to update my plugins, it is a bit annoying.

The reason why I ask is that I don´t want to loose potential clients due the standard “maintenance wordpress text”. I want to implement a kind of a mail form. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards
    Martin

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately it doesn’t exist. But if you want only to update the plugins I would say to keep the site open without maintenance mode.

If some error happens during the update then you probably have to place it in maintenance mode. But that can happen having the maintenance mode active or not during the updates.

-Rui

guentherportfolio

Hi Rui,

thanks for your help. Do you now how I could edit the standard WordPress text? Thanks in advance

Best regards
    Martin

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In that case you should use the custom page option with the desired content.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d02nfn59l4y799r/Screenshot%202016-06-14%2021.32.13.png?dl=0

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.