New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Maintenance Mode – ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mrdave7

Hi, when adding a custom maintenance mode site, I get “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS” after a while. Standard-Maintenance mode is working but I like to use my custom site which I created with holding template. Just check http://www.czf.de/web it should go to maintenance mode (though URL is changing correctly) but it just remains white and in chrome I get the “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS” after a while…

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am sorry but we can not troubleshoot third party plugin conflicts. I am gonna forward this to the developer who might let you know about customizing our maintenance mode page.

Thanks
    Tahir

mrdave7

Hi Tahir,

thank you for your response. But it isn’t a third party plugin, is it? I’m talking about the theme’s maintenance mode. I’m enabling it through General Options > Theme Options > Enable Maintenance > On (Custom Page) – it’s part of Dante, isn’t it? If I choose > On (Standard) it is working fine, only the custom page option isn’t working properly.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

Thank you for the explanation. I thought you were using some other maintenance mode plugin .
    I just tested it on my local server running theme version 1.51 WP 3.8 and it seems to be working alright.

Could you please provide your login credentials in a private reply

You can set the post to private using the Check box(Set as private reply) on the right bottome of the text area .

Thanks
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @mrdave7,

I have a feeling this may be something to do with your hosting setup, possibly the htaccess file. Can you email your host and ask them to check your error logs, as this may give an indication of the issue.

For now you may wish to use the standard maintenance mode.

Thanks,

– Ed

harriscauler

Hi, I’m having this issue also. Below is my .htaccess file copied and pasted:

# BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>

# END WordPress

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @harriscauler,

Do you have maintenance mode enabled in Theme Options > General?

May be worth sending your host a quick email/support topic. This issue isn’t something caused by the theme, and contacting your host would likely find the issue quicker as they can access logs etc!

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register