Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    renegade

Hi all,

not sure if anyone has brought this up before but cannot find the answer as yet. Im working on a news style site with a videos category..

http://sequencefreeski.com/category/videos/

You will see that if you go into the couple of posts i have added so far the videos seem to be embedded at a width of 770px. Im not sure where this has come from especially as it does not seem to fit any of the various layouts.

I have added the video in the main detail media options, and set it to be full screen. Is there anywhere i can change the default size of the iframe?

Interestingly, if it is not set to full screen it seems to work pretty well, the size is even responsive with the theme.

Hope this kind of makes sense…

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Your page is hidden under a mainenance mode plugin.

Can you please privately reply with your WP admin login, so I can take a closer look at how they’re setup?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

renegade
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

I think that’s the default size from Vimeo; can you check if you can get an embed link with dimensions added to it?

Alternatively, try using the Video Element within the Page Builder, as the first element on your post.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

renegade

Yea. I should be able to do both of those things.

But i would like it to be full width at the top of the page not just inside the content if possible.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Unfortunately it’s only possible to have it inside the content area, below the title, as you can see in our demo.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register