New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Mailchimp subscribe form

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    halfcj

I’ve reviewed posts on forum but now solve my problem. I cannot get the subscribe link in the header to display the subscribe pop-up form from Mailchimp.

The code they give me is:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us6.list-manage.com","uuid":"6dcec50b40784fb79e1ca0221","lid":"91826c480e"}) })</script>

This looks different to code I see on forum questions, but I guess they are not pop-ups?

Please help

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Header Options -> Enable Subscribe form . There is option to insert mailchimp code that is generated by mailchimp plugin.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

halfcj

Hi Mohammad
    Of course, that’s where I have tried to place the code and I have enabled the subscribe form. That is my point. it does not work.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please install the Mail chimp plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/installation/ and follow its installation guidelines.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

TLpro

Hi Mohammad,

I also has same issue. I’ve install mailchimp-for-wp plugin and also inserted the code in Subscribe form code, however, there is nothing happen after that.

Cheers,
    TLpro

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You don’t need the plugin. The code you have from mailchimp is the wrong one, it should look like

<div id="mc_embed_signup">
    <form action="http://edcousins.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe/post?u=a3950048c69f7be72a27013a9&id=68a002176a" method="post" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" novalidate>
     <input type="email" value="" name="EMAIL" class="email" id="mce-EMAIL" placeholder="Enter your email address here" style="margin-bottom: 0;" required>
     <div class="clear"><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button" style="visibility:hidden;"></div>
    </form>
    </div>

– Kyle

halfcj

thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to Kyle.
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register