New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Lost all content…restored but not functioning

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years by cagacg.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    cagacg

Hello,

After finalizing a site last night, this morning I woke to find all of my content gone — no pages, no portfolio entries in the admin, all pages showing at 404 on the site. Menus and sidebars remained. My host repaired the database and retrieved all of the pages, etc.

However, the pages no longer function correctly. The pages don’t display the Swift Page Builder by default (but rather the text-based version) and I can’t make any changes to the page options–after clicking Update, everything reverts back to where it was. For instance, all pages are showing right sidebar…if I change to no sidebar, the changes do not stick after updating.

Can anyone offer any help on this? I have no idea why it happened but it’s a heck of a lot of work to recreate all of these pages. And I certainly wouldn’t want it to happen again. The only thing I did differently last night was create a number of portfolio entries and a number of pages with the portfolio content element. No other updates, new plugins, etc.

I hope someone has some insight?

Thanks.

cagacg

Repaired my database tables…fixed it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register