New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Looking for pre-built Product-Detail Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Anne

Hello.

Beautiful theme! Is there a Pre-Built page or Elements that can make my Product Detail Page look like the ones on your demo-site on Theme Forest.

I attached an image that shows my current predicament – my gallery runs across the top of the page, while the description, etc is below with the “place in cart button” that is overlapping other information. Not sure how I got here, as I am new at this stuff – but I am simply hoping to find out how my page can match your Product Page example in the demo.

Thank you for your help.

Anne

Hello Again.
    I have a related question to get the Shop-full-width page to work? I can’t seem to make it work with the pre-built portfolio element and the product-carousels don’t show everything…and there doesn’t seem to be a pre-built page. Thanks for your help with this, as well.

Anne

Hello Again – have an update:
    Still having the problem. Though…I reinstalled WP on my server and reinstalled the theme and the product detail page looked just like yours. After a few hours of doing general work on the site, the product page has reverted to the full-width problem.

Anne

I think I found the culprit. I unchecked “Enable Woocommerce.css”

WooCommerce Settings > General > Styles and Scripts > [check yes] Enable WooCommerce CSS

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ahh, thanks for letting us know the issue. That will cause it not to work. We’ll add styling for this in the future to try and prevent the issue occurring if you have that unchecked.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register