New Landing How can we help? Atelier LookBook grid on front page possible?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    dm13

i think i asked this already but it got buried so hence a new thread. i currently have the instagram photo grid/element on the bottom of my site’s home page. Its okay but its not as easily controllable for content as a lookbook is. Is there a way to add the lookbook to the page using swift builder element? or maybe thats something to add to the wishlist forum for the developer 😉

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You can add the LookBook to any page, here is the sample shortcodes: http://pastie.org/private/6kgtc04mdltniscbefpebg.

Please copy the shortcodes into your page, click the “Text” tab of the WP editor and paste it there, then click the “Visual” tab, then click the Swift Page Builder blue button to process the shortcodes.

That will give you the correct layout for you to add your images.

Thanks,
    David.

dm13

hi David. I tried what you wrote except that, if i add the code in the text, and then switch to visual it changes the code. If i add the code in text, save, and then click visual, i see words. and thats all. I cant find the Swift Page builder blue button.. and I dont see how to edit this with my own cookbook.. totally lost ;p

any help would be great thanks.

David Martin – Support

Have you got the Swift Page builder plugin installed and activated?

Better add a WP login for me to take a look?

– David.

dm13
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

What is your URL?
    -David.

dm13
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Page builder showing up fine for me? http://d.pr/i/17SPE/keWreQgq

– Kyle

dm13

hi Kyle, page builder is showing up fine for me too– the difficulty is in finding the items in the previous instructions in reference to adding a look book to the page.

i.e.: Please copy the shortcodes into your page, click the “Text” tab of the WP editor and paste it there, then click the “Visual” tab, then click the Swift Page Builder blue button to process the shortcodes.

That will give you the correct layout for you to add your images

as i mentioned earlier, when i click the text tab and paste it, then click the visual tab it strips the code. if i save it, it doesnt save the code. and i dont see a blue button unless that is the save button which is grey and not blue.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The lookbook just uses the gallery asset, you’ll need to create the lookbook gallery first, then add the gallery asset to the page

– Kyle

dm13

Ok will try that in the morning. But why then the code from David?

Kyle – SUPPORT

He just gave you the content that we used on the lookbook page, however you wont have the gallery set up so it wont work

– Kyle

dm13

HI guys should i start a new thread for this? its been about a month since i looked at it but want to sort it out now.

the last message was that i dont have a lookbook gallery set up – but i do actually.

I want to add that lookbook gallery to the front page, bottom, and have the images show up – basically its gonna look a little like the Instagram feed, but be my own images hand picked from Look Book gallery rather than from instagram. still not being able to figure out how to make this work.

thanks

dm13

okay so i added ‘galleries’ and ‘gallery’ to the page builder, set both for lookbook (yes i have a gallery called lookbook with images in it) and the widget’s titles are showing up but not the grid or masonry display.

nightMair Creations

i’m sure its due to a setting i’m not checking a box for in the gallery/galleries content element… which one should i use? gallery? galleries? and what might the issue be of the images not showing on the page? thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Can you provide me with a login so I can look into this for you?

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register