New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint long url in comments

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    mixicus

Look at this comment with long link – it come out from borders. Is any fix for this?

http://bdvdmd.com/xatu-na-kota-cholovichi-futbolki-vzhe-v-prodazhu/?preview=true&preview_id=1593&preview_nonce=61d3b8546f

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

That is a private preview URL that only you can see πŸ™‚

But I’ve checked the page and I believe you’re talking about the second comment. That is how WordPress works – if you enter a URL with special characters in a comment, it will escape it so that the correct URL is rendered and can be clicked.

If it were not to do that, this is what you would get:

http://bdvdmd.prostoprint.com/catalog/tag/Ρ…Π°Ρ‚Ρƒ Π½Π° ΠΊΠΎΡ‚Π°/

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Cosmin – SUPPORT

As you can see, it has spaces in it and it would lead to an incorrect URL, so both the browser and WordPress make sure that you get the correct URL. This is not something that the theme does, it’s how HTML and browsers work.

Hope that helps πŸ™‚

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

mixicus

THANKS, Cosmin! if this fate – let il be πŸ™‚

Cosmin – SUPPORT

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

I probably mentioned this before, but doesn’t hurt to politely ask again : if you like the product and support, please do rate the theme in your ThemeForest Download section, we would greatly appreciate it!

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

mixicus

yes i like Pinpoint theme – its clean, modern, with many features work. i try to appreciate it

mixicus

appreciated!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Thank you πŸ™‚

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register