New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Logo tagline is not formatting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    emilnau

Hi,

Beb: design.naula.se

My issue is that I cannot seem to formate my logo tagline. I managed to center it using a custom css I found in another thread here, regarding a similar problem. This is the script I’m using:

#logo .text-logo {
    display: inline;
    }

But it still won’t react to font size. Not in Logo Options and neither in custom css. How can I fix this?

More info:
    I could easily put this “tagline” in the logo image, but since my site is bilingual I would need a different logo for the Swedish site. Polylang plugin can do this, but then I would have to assign a language to all media files, which would be a big work around since I plan on adding many images to the site (portfolio).

Thank you so much for ideas and/or workarounds!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Add this to your custom css:

#logo .text-logo h2.logo-h2 {
      font-size: 18px !important;
    }

– Kyle

emilnau

Not sure this fix will do it. Maybe I need to solve my problem with existing methods, leaving the tagline. Tagline seems very problematic.

See, I got an error when using this code, although it do the trick on desktop devices. Still on mobile it’s back to the “original” size and lacing space between the logo.

See images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

That’s not an error, that’s just advising that it doesn’t need to be that specific

– Kyle

emilnau

And what about mobile/tablets..?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It’s a completely different div, you’ll need separate css to style the mobile logo

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register