Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    stuartal12

Great – thanks.

Xeryus

Just updated from 1.42 ( nothing was wrong silly me) to the latest version and im now getting the double logo, and my top menu is also gone :S

Xeryus

disabled mini header and all is good now.

Xeryus

A fix for this would be great tho, disabling mini header is annoying, I have also noticed google maps will not function as before, whether i tell it im in Sydney Australia or New York, United States.. just shows in middle of Atlantic ocean.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Xeryus – the google maps issue is fixed in the latest update.

Mini header fix coming next update.

– Ed

Xeryus

My version is 1.52, can i go back to 1.42?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Not ideally, lots of issues have been fixed including WordPress 3.6 compatibility.

– Ed

Xeryus

Ok, thanks Ed
    One more thing which I have just noticed, When updating from 1.42 to 1.52 I used the automated upgrade from wordpress admin section, when i was checking the version in themes for my previous post I noticed a error _macosx style sheet missing, which i think means the update didnt goto plan, ( I’m no pro at this) should i just download and manually ftp the theme folder over the existing one with the error?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Yes please do so! Upload the theme folder tho, not the macosx folder. Cheers!

houstonpearce

Hello all,

I’m running version 1.5.3 and I’m unfortunately still experiencing this terrible issue at http://houstonpearce.com. I’ve disabled mini header altogether until it can be resolved. Thanks for your help.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, could you please open a new thread for your issue?
    Posting in an existing topic prevents us from being able to track issues by topic. Added to which, your problem – despite any similarity in symptoms – is likely to be completely different.
    Also, you can only submit your login details safely in a private reply if you open a new thread.

Thank you so much!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register