New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Logo resizes, unlike in demo version

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    sologicmedia

I’ve now installed the update and behaviour changed again. In phone-size it makes the logo about twice as big, and in tablet mode it makes it twice as small. Very odd behaviour that I would like to turn off completely, but just for the logo.

tripthreat2409

I have a similar problem. Except it’s doubling the size of my logo everywhere…. mobile and desktop. I have a 150×90 px logo that I uploaded into the flexform options. However, it’s showing up much larger — about 270×175 on desktop devices and even bigger on mobile.

Let me know if you find an answer to this!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Have you set the logo width in the header options?

– Ed

Tekguild

As indicated by Ed, you need to set the logo width (in pixels- just the number, no ‘px’ after it) in Flexform Header Options. You may also want to upload a retina ready logo image in the same options panel.

sologicmedia

I’ve set the logo width, yes. The website is on my local office server, but it’s a default installation of WordPress 3.5.1 and Flexform. The logo just gets smaller when in tablet size, when in mobile size it’s the right size again (since 1.1.1 update).

Tekguild

Do you have a link to the site we could look at?

sologicmedia

It’s not online on a public place, but if you add these 2 lines to your hosts file you can see it:

91.142.209.117 sologicmedia.com
    91.142.209.117 www.sologicmedia.com

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The logo will resize to fit the container as it uses the responsive bootstrap framework. You can change the size of the logo container by following the guide here – http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-do-i-change-the-width-of-the-logo-container/

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register