New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform logo full width does not work ?…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

The logo container is coded inside the theme layout wrapper, so it cannot exceed the theme width. You would need to custom code your own area in header.php, but I don’t advise that, because:

– setting it like that will not be displayed the same for everyone and it will appear broken for most people. You will also need to add custom CSS for mobile users. Most people don’t have 1920px displays, check your analytics and you will see πŸ™‚

– changes made to theme files directly, will be lost when updating the theme (you would need to use the child theme for such edits).

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

tasoskouk

hey dear Cosmin,

how can the page header & all sections be full width (with the cover option as well) and the logo/menu header cannot ???

this is not helpful at all … please tag Ed on this

in such a great theme with full width page headers & sections theme header & footer should also have the full width option ! please do it in an update… its a matter of functionality, convenience, elegance & symmerty !!!

tasos

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Tasos,

The #header-section, and #footer elements are full width, however for the responsiveness and layout, the logo/menu, and the contents of the footer are within the bootstrap container.

You’d want to add this:

#header-section .container {
    width: 100%;
    }

To override the bootstrap width for the container within the header. Maybe set a max-width of 1920px too.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

tasoskouk

Thx Ed !…

…but now (that i set header container to 100%) Β i get horiz. scrollbars… which is not right… why?

… would i also get scrollbars if i set an 1920px image in an section bg asset ?

thx!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

With the default theme functionality, you would not get scrollbars if you add a 1920px background asset.

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register