New Landing How can we help? Atelier Live Colour Customizer not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    nic_and_mel

Hi!

I just purchased and installed Atelier Theme. It looks great. However I have one issue:

When I use the Live Colour Customizer to change the theme colors, I can change the colours in the customizer, and then I use save and publish and it seems to be working. However when I try to leave the customizer it asks me if I am sure I want to leave the page and all my changes will be discarded if I do.

So it seems that the the changes I make in the customizer does not get saved when I use save and publish (and when I check the site, the changes are not there, and when I return to the Live Colour Customizer it is the old, original colors).

So how come the changes does not get saved? Can it be a permission issue (everything else work fine to change in the theme options and so on).

I am using the child theme. Can this be the issue?

Best regards
    Daniel

nic_and_mel

Hi again.

I noticed that if I use the theme instead of the child-theme, it works like it should. What did I do wrong in using the child theme? I would prefer to be able house the child theme…

Best regards
    Daniel

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I would like to have the login detail to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

nic_and_mel
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check it now after clear the cache of browser.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

nic_and_mel

Hi!

It works when I use the regular theme. The problem I have is that it does not work when I activate the child theme.

Is there a setting in the child theme I have to change to make the child theme work with the theme conigurator?

Best regards
    Daniel

David Martin – Support

Hi Daniel,

Whilst we take a further look, can you please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active.

Do you mind if we also deactivate/activate the child theme.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register