Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    rcpinnell

Hi.

Here are a list of things I can’t figure out how to do. I promise that a few hours ago this list was twice as long and I have trawled this forum trying to resolve as much as I can on my own! However, apologues for such a long list.

If you can help with any of the following I would appreciate it:

Regarding my Homepage, which can be viewed at: http://cathnor.com/at/

1. How can I increase the white space above and below the logo but keep the Subscribe|Sign Out|My Account menu in line with the logo?

2. How can I remove all reference to price under the Products on the Homepage?

3. (and I asked this in a previous question, sorry to repeat it here, please ignore if answered elsewhere) Why is there so much white space directly below the Main Menu in the header and above the first page divider line? How can I reduce this space?

Product Page queries, an example of which can be found at: http://cathnor.com/at/?product=john-cage-cartridge-music

4. How can I remove the price from the unclicked product page. I would like it so that the price appears, as it does now, when a variation is selected, but I don’t want it anywhere else on the Product Page. The way that WooCommerce states the price as “From ยฃ*” makes no sense for what I am selling.

5. How can I change the wording of the “Description” and “Additional Information” headings to something else?

6. Can the accordion element of the product page be switched off so that its contents are just viewed on screen without having to click anything?

7. Can the elements of the accordion be re-arranged, so that the Description appears first, then the Price/Variation selector, then Additional Information then the Share links?

and on my Shop page: http://cathnor.com/at/?post_type=product

8. Can the text “Showing the single product, View 24/48/All” be removed or changed in CSS so invisible?

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, we solved 3 in another thread of yours

.page-heading.span12.clearfix.alt-bg.none {
    padding-top: 0px;
    padding-bottom: 0px;
    }

.home .price {
    display: none!important;
    }

.woocommerce-show-products {
    display: none;
    }

For the other requests we will have to recommend hiring a dedicated developer, since the free support is mainly for bugs, installation help, error fixing etc. — we gladly grant small customization requests but anything that goes beyond around 10 minutes of dedicated work has to be passed on ๐Ÿ™
    Thank you for understanding!

rcpinnell

Thanks for the help.

Can anyone else reading this offer any assistance with the other issues?

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll gladly leave this thread open for others to chime in ๐Ÿ™‚

lenah

Hi,

But the question number five, should have a simple solution and an easy fix. I have tried to change in the language files, but nothing changes.

Kind regards,

Lena

Melanie – SUPPORT

Feel free to open a new thread about that ๐Ÿ™‚

lenah

I Have, and I have still not got any answer…..

Melanie – SUPPORT

Support Policy

We aim to respond to all posts within 48 hours (Monday-Friday), but in most cases we usually manage to reply less than 24 hours. We work on the oldest topic first, so adding a new comment will take you to the back of the queue. We do also try our best to reply on weekends if we have time.

Please be patient, we appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I will close this thread

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register