New Landing How can we help? Cardinal List of all the programatic hooks available for the Cardinal Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    graf007

We are going to need to make significant changes to the theme code. Can I please get a list of hooks and the documentation for those hooks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just checked with the development team and unfortunately we don’t have that list.
    I can only suggest a search in the theme files by add_action and do_action

Sorry 🙁

-Rui

graf007

But I don’t understand. In your advert on themeforest.net it states:

“Unrivalled Developer Support – If by sheer chance, you find something that isn’t possible within the theme’s standard functionality, we’ve still got you covered. We understand that you & your clients like to go a little bit further here and there, which is why we’re here and ready to allow you to build that functionality into Cardinal with as little effort as possible. Filters & Hooks aplenty, Cardinal is ready for you to modify and extend ‘til your developer heart is content!”

I do not see hooks and filters aplenty. I need a list to complete my clients build. Please provide it for me.

– your truly, a developer trying to use your theme.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The developer is working on this for you

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Just written up the various action hooks for you here – http://cardinal.swiftideas.com/documentation/developer-documentation/

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register