New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Links dotted underline

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    sniukas

Hi,

on the demo site, links are underlined with a dotted line in the accent color. Where can I enable this in the backend?

Thanks for your help.
    Yours,
    Marc

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This is default.

– Kyle

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please update to latest version . It should be automatic .

Thanks

sniukas

Just bought and installed Dante yesterday. I assume Themeforest does distribute the latest version?! I’m working in Theme Test Drive mode, maybe that’s the reason the links are not shown properly?

Yours,
    Marc

Kyle – SUPPORT

The latest version has not been pushed to themeforest yet, however you can update your theme in the backend of your website 🙂

If the links are still not shown, please screenshot what they look like.

– Kyle

yuriychubarenko

I have the same issue. All my links, except blog links, appear just as a regular text.
    I have version 2.16. If you have a new version, it doesn’t let me update via backend, or I can’t figure out how to. My envato settings are all updated.

Please see attached screenshot. ‘Useful links’ just appear as a regular text.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Not all links are styled this way, just certain ones like the blog details links.

If you want to style other links this way you will have to do it manually with css.

– Kyle

sniukas

When I hit “update” I get the message that all customizations will get lost. Which ones specifically?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Only custmizations you have made to theme files directly will get overwritten, any changes you have made in wp backend to theme options/colors etc will not be overwritten.

– Kyle

rlshaw

I like to style my anchors a little differently with this custom css

p a {
    text-decoration: none;
    border-bottom: 1px #000000 dotted;
    }

this works great except for anchors in lists and if i style anchors in UL lists this way, it also underlines menu items, etc. Is there a CSS trick I could use to style UL LI anchors in normal text without affecting the menu items or will I have to resort to manually setting a class for these UL anchors?

thanks if any ideas…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@rlshaw
    – Please provide me specific page url to check and resolve the issue.

Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register