New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Linking a different blog possibly? Products display?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    scottfrasercollection

Hi, I run a different blog (retrospectivemodernism.wordpress.com) and was wondering if the posts from that could be linked to my new site which Im using this theme on (scottfrasercollection.com)?

Another note, I would like to have the sub categories on the left sidebar in the shop/products page. I am struggling to find a way of putting this, as the only way I can think of doing it is using a widget.
    Hope your guys can help

Thanks
    Scott

scottfrasercollection

Sorted the left sidebar issue. Just wanting to know about the blog possibility?

Ben – SUPPORT

Hey,

Sorry linking to different blogs is going to be very hard / impossible

What kind of effect are you trying to create?

Thanks
    Ben

scottfrasercollection

No worries then, Im just not wanting to have to upload the blog posts on each one twice. Thanks

Last question… Im struggling to upload a logo, everytime I upload one it says that there is an error and to try again later. I have tried uploading, eps, tif and jpeg files. All that works is a screen shot of the logo..?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there,

please only upload .png or .jpg files. Make sure they are 72dpi and don’t exceed let’s say 100KB. It needs to be the right size as well.
    Without seeing your site and logo file it’s hard to determine where the issue is.

Cheers

scottfrasercollection

Thanks for the comments so far.
    Having a slight issue when viewing the products individually. Everything works, however the + and – on the amount of products you want to purchase are not all aligned. The + has fallen onto the line below.

Any ideas?

Melanie – SUPPORT

If you show me your website URL I can troubleshoot 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register