New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform LinkedIn posting displaying code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    floejoe

When my Jetpack posts my recent blog posts to LinkedIn it shows the shortcode like you see attached. Will a version update fix this? I’ve made some changes to the code so that’s why I haven’t updated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That seems to be a shortcode from Visual Composer and not our theme. Can you confirm?

-Rui

floejoe

So I thought visual composer was part of your theme? How do I fix it if that came with the theme and not as a separate plugin?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, indeed Visual Composer comes bundled with the theme, but it’s not made by us. If you share your posts manually, do the shortcodes appear? Or does it happen whether you use Jetpack or not?

floejoe

Yeah, when I just share it doesn’t show only when Jetpack sends out automatically when I post it.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I guess you can check if there is any setting in Jetpack plugin that can cause that. Or disable that and get other plugin/software that does similar job like http://twitterfeed.com/

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register