New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Link to section on same page?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Merrlol

I’m trying to link to a section of the same page and am having some trouble. I know how this is done using HTML, however I can’t seem to find a way to do this using the headers and button elements in the Swift Page Builder.

Can someone please explain how this is done? I’m wanting to use a button to link to a header further down the page.

Merrlol

Ok, I’ve managed to get it working but now the smooth-scroll-link it not working. It just skips straight to the page section. I’ll private reply with admin details etc now.

Merrlol
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    There is a pre-login to view your website. What is the password of it.
    Thank
    Mohammad

Merrlol
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Merrlol

I have a few more questions whilst I’m at it:

– On homepage for parallax slider I am trying to add an additional text layer which I can add a down arrow icon to link to the services section on the same page. When I add another layer and select “YES” to enable text nothing happens and no text box appears. To me this seems like a bug. The reason it needs to be another layer and not just tacked onto the first layer is because I want it to align at the botton centre of the slider.

– Other question is that I am [hr_block] underline for one of the headings but I would like to change the colour. I don’t know how to do this as the usual colour=”white” did not work. I’m guessing this hr_block is a shortcode somewhere but I can’t find it in the shortcode generator. Could you please assist with where I can find this?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- Please add smooth-scroll-link class to the links for smooth scroll.

2- You need to add three classes swift-slider swift-slider-continue light to make the down arrow.

3- You can get the horizontal lines at Swift page builder.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Merrlol

Hi thanks for the response

1. I have added smooth-scroll-link to the links already and they don’t appear to be working.

2. I can’t see anywhere to add these classes in parallax slider. I can’t even get the text windows to appear anymore.

3. Those aren’t the type of horizontal lines I’m referring to I believe. I mean the “[hr_block]” lines

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your test IP is super slow and pretty hard for us to efficiently help you.

1. Your links appear to be pointing to a separate page, are you not wanting to link to a specific area on the homepage?

2 & 3. – Can you provide us with a WP login?

Thanks,

David.

Merrlol

Hi David,

Appreciate the help. My apologies for the slow speeds.

The links on the homepage are supposed to link to another page. It’s the services page which I am having trouble getting to smooth scroll down. You’ll notice at the top there is a section pointing the user down to different page sections.

2&3 have been posted a few times now. Check my private reply please 😉

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have fixed the button issue for you. http://220.239.64.180:1234/wordpress-trunk/?page_id=13533

The class ‘smooth-scroll-link’ was being applied to the button parent div, not the actual button itself. To workaround this, you have to copy the button html code out, then delete the button block and replace it with a text block and paste in the html code.

We will add this to the page builder future updates to make it easier.

Thanks,

David.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register