Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Charlie999

I want to disable the default lightbox function in this theme and rather use a plugin for it. I already have a fancybox for it. But when using Lightbox in portfolio or single image made by the Single Image shortcode if i want borders around the image i get two Lightboxes. First the themes default and when closing it the Fancybox.

How do i get rid of the default? I’m not like it very well, why not change it a little bit, so the closing is on the image and the next image do not show up miles away in large screens?

Otherwise a very nice theme, Charlie

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie,

Glad you like the theme. To remove the lightbox functionality from the single image asset, you’ll need to edit /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/image_galleries.php and change line 159 to: http://pastie.org/7491059

– Ed

Charlie999

Thanks, that works. What about in portfolio? in page with 4 colums i want to use a thumb ย image in Lightbox only ( not linked to item). I can use it now too, but it’s same here, two lightboxes if i use it.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Edit /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/portfolio.php, find the instances of:

class="view"

and remove them.

– Ed

Charlie999

Thanks, that did the work. I had to play with the Link Type Icon Variables too, and link the thumbnail to the URL of the image and than it works as i wanted.

Love this Theme, Keep the good work and make it even better!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Thanks Charlie ๐Ÿ™‚

If it’s not too much trouble for you and if you haven’t done so already, can you please take a moment to rate our theme over at ThemeForest, in your Downloads section? Thanks again for the appreciation!

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register