New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Lightbox & Other Features

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Hunch

Hello. I am changing a few things and cannot seem to make the lightbox apply to images (though not on products or portfolio images). There is still nothing updated in the documentation that I can see on how to use the lightbox, apply it to images that are within text content areas of blogs (without using single image item option from page builder) or how to create a scroll through gallery or make it so that opening one image in a lightbox scrolls through all of the images in a blog post page. Surely there must be an easy way to do this that I am missing.

Is there a way that this could be updated in the documentation to clearly demonstrate how to do this because the demo page has no cut and paste or code examples of how to do it either. I was previously using a lightbox plugin that would enable ALL photos to open modally automatically. I removed it since you added this function to the theme.

Nothing in the plugin authors documentation worked for me. Am I supposed to have shortcodes or something for this feature?? I don’t have anything in the shortcodes related to images or gallery. The only thing is the single image option in the page builder and it has to sit in a space by itself. I want images in the content to act the same. Frustratingly these images continue to open in a new blank generic ‘image only’ window. Can you please instruct where this happens or what needs to happen to make this work?

Also just wanted to ask:

* are you going to enable allowing us to choose a height in pixels for the parallax full width backgrounds? It would make it easier to use them without text if we could specify a height or control it with padding options. Like I’ve seen in Visual composer

*does switching our content between your themes keep the content intact or would it break the content? I am concerned about whether the shortcodes and page builders are the same or not between all your themes if someone was to move to a different theme. Creating a lot of work in fixing errors because of differing shortcodes means the content needs extensive cleaning up which there’s not time for so needed to check on this

Thanks in advance.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Q1)

For this, you can install the plugin JetPack, then insert a stand WP Gallery into the blog post. Inside the JetPack plugin settings, you can configure this to open the gallery images in a Lightbox to scroll through the gallery images.

Q2)

What page of the demo would you like to have included in the documentation? Or is it a general query related to Q1?

Q3)

“Nothing in the plugin authors documentation worked for me” – not sure I understand this – are you referring to a 3rd party plugin?

If you have inserted an image into a page or post, you can stop it opening to the file URL. Click the image, in the settings look for the setting labeled “ATTACHMENT DISPLAY SETTINGS”. Change “Link To” to “None”, not media.

Q4)

Are you building the parallax background using the Swift Page Builder “Row” asset? If so you can add a “Spacer” asset inside the row to give a min-height.

Q5)

Invariably there are indeed some small differences, so if you were to switch between themes you would need to check through the content on your site.

– Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    David.

Hunch
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

1)

Yes, install it and configure the settings to match your specific requirements. Example below:

– Jetpack => Enable Carousel.
    – In your single post, insert a Gallery (Add Media => Create Gallery)
    – Select one or more images to add.
    – Gallery Settings => Link To => “Media File”

2) As above.

3) The JetPack solution will work for you as described if you do not want to use the Page Builder.

4) Great, no problem.

Q5) In most cases the shortcodes are the same, some may have more advanced options but should still work and provide an output. We can help you if any issues crop up.

Q6) That would greatly depending on how well the plugin is built, essentially without actually testing it myself I can only speculate. If you have purchased it, you can send the zip to us and we can test it with you.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register