New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Layer Slider Plug-in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    xpressiveconcepts

However, I’ve purchased the Layer Slider for WP and installed the plug-in. I have created 3 slides. Now, for the life of me I don’t know how to have it show in the Flexform theme as it’s not listed in the Page area. I’d like it to be the header.

Please help as I am panicking…have to present the “Home” page tomorrow afternoon. GAWD!!!!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Our theme is not integrated with that plugin, can’t guarantee it will work 100%.

I suppose the plugin offers you a shortcode to insert on a page? If so, try inserting that shortcode in a Text Element on your home page.

Alternatively, if that won’t work (possible it will conflict with the Page Builder shortcodes), try switching to Classic view and insert it directly above everything, so it isn’t wrapped in any of our Page Builder shortcodes.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

xpressiveconcepts

Hi, and thanks for your response.

I’d like to check with you if these are compatible:

White Label Branding for WordPress and Calendarize it for WordPress.

BTW, I have the Layer Slider working on the Flexform theme…but without the 3D effects.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Glad to hear Layer Slider is working for you.

Besides the plugins that come with the theme, we haven’t tested with others, you can go ahead and try them yourself.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register