New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Lating characters | translation file

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    acrncevi

I have two problems I can not solve.

1. I’m using google fonts. However, with any font, even those who support the Croatian characters, I can not properly display them on the page. Croatian diacritics (čćžšđ) are shown in a different font.

2. where does form Supreme ‘reads’ translations? For example, according to the instructions I translated (.po file) and edited the settings (config.php), but it still shows the the English translation in the template.
    Even when I wiped everything out from / wp-content/themes/supreme/language folder, page properly showed in English. What is the problem.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Are you using any cache plugin ? Let me know feedback and website URL .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

acrncevi

No, no cache plugin. Can I send you URL via PM? Site isn’t public yet.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Yes you can Set as private reply to make it private . This is option below of editor .

Thanks

acrncevi
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

As of yet, the only way to include these characters in Supreme is to include the font css manually – it’s not possible to use the included Font Options with latin subsets.

– Ed

acrncevi

Is there an available tutorial about including font css manually for certain tempalte?

acrncevi

Ok. I have disabled now Google fonts inside Supreme CP, and I have added this to the Custom CCS field i n Supreme’s CP:

.blog-item-details {
    display: none;
    }
    .post-item-details {
    display: none;
    }
    @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dosis:500|Ubuntu:400,500,700|Roboto:400,500,400italic,700,700italic|Roboto+Condensed:400,700|Roboto+Slab:400,700&subset=latin,latin-ext);
    }
    body, div, p, a, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6{font-family:'Ubuntu'}

But, nothing happens. When I open fornt page I do not see google fonts, and in Source code I have found this:

//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans%3A300italic%2C400italic%2C600italic%2C300%2C400%2C600&subset=latin%2Clatin-ext&ver=3.8.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You have an erroneous {

below your @import.

– Ed

acrncevi

Thanks. Still no difference and I still can find in source code this:

<link rel='stylesheet' id='open-sans-css' href='//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans%3A300italic%2C400italic%2C600italic%2C300%2C400%2C600&subset=latin%2Clatin-ext&ver=3.8.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

What generets that if Google fonts are off in Supreme CP?

acrncevi

I just find out when I’am logged in into WP’ cpanel
    this part oc HTML is dsplayed, font works fine, latin characters are displayed in google fonts:
    <link rel='stylesheet' id='open-sans-css' href='//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans%3A300italic%2C400italic%2C600italic%2C300%2C400%2C600&subset=latin%2Clatin-ext&ver=3.8.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

When I log out, the above code is missing form page source code and fonts are not displaying correctly.

Why is that happening?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Likely caching – if this isn’t something you’ve set up then you may want to ask your host. Try clearing your cache/using a different browser first.

– Ed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register