New Landing How can we help? Atelier Latest Swift framework update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    tonn

Hi guys,

It looks like an update is showing on wordpress for your swift framework, however, looking at the associated details it appears that the files relate to the ‘theme check’ plugin.

Just giving a heads-up. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi

We are aware of the plugin issue and will have an update out ASAP today. Looks like the auto updater is not functioning correctly. Do not update.

Best,
    David.

mdegen

What shall I do if I already updated?

With the update, the Swift Framework now disappeared – shall I just reinstall the v1.51 available here (http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/swift-framework-plugin/)?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Like was said above, we have a problem in the Auto update of the Swift Framework.

As an alternative while the Auto Updater issue isn’t fixed you can delete the current Swift Framework plugin and install again the previous 1.63 version

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qqvh8vkzkn8qaw/swift-framework%20%281%29.zip?dl=0

Since the auto updater installed different files that don’t belong to the Swift Framework.
    You should delete this plugin called Theme Check that is inside the Swift Framework plugin directory.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jk11y16yn2vd3ao/Screenshot%202015-10-23%2010.27.12.png?dl=0

After that install the Swift Framework file that I sent.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Apologies for the issue – it has now been resolved. Best thing to do to resolve is to remove the plugin, and re-install through Appearance > Install Plugins.

– Ed

mdegen

Thanks – all resolved now.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great.
    -Rui

tonn

Thanks Ed. Whilst we’re on the subject of updates, do you have an ETA on the 1.80 theme release?

Many thanks

tasoskouk

hello team,

this does not work for me… i keep getting theme plugins installation error:

“Downloading install package from http://swiftideas.com/extras/plugins/swift-framework.zip… Download failed. Origin Error”

this is a clean theme install – no atelier plugins exist to delete and retry
    just downloaded v1.74 and does not install plugins

plz check

ps. same issue posted in tf forum

thx

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @tasoskouk,

I placed that link in the browser and it downloaded the correct file.
    Can you try to download it and upload the files again?

@tonn

I checked with Ed a couple a days ago and it was planned for the end of this month.

-Rui

tonn

That’s great, thanks Rui

tasoskouk

hi Rui,

the files get downloaded… i know, but the error i get is the same…

so u suggest to upload & install them the manually? (after downloading them)

but the error is still there for plugins from your server and all other plugins get installed… (woo, yith etc)

tasos

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @tasoskouk

Do you get the error when trying to install from the WordPress plugins section?

– Ed

tasoskouk

i installed atelier plugins from wp section after downloading them – so demo works ok

but this is a temp solution – the issue remains… do not know why this happens only with your server plugins…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Likely your host has security setting to not allow plugin installs from external servers, or something like that.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.