New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Latest Product Images keep shrinking?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    Wayne

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to see what i could be doing wrong but my Lateset Product images using the page builder keep somehow shrinking, now they will show up right here and there but its driving me nuts, not sure if my images are big enough of need to be bigger? I have attached a image along with this to show you what they are like.

If you could please let me know if this is wrong but my main images are 800px x 450px do they need to be bigger in order to keep those latest products the same size other than shrinking here and there?

Wayne

Anything??

fatih.k

I have the same problem.

I try to make an workaround but i can´t find the place where se image with 150×150 is set.

For uderstanding. The container which contains the Image has 270 height and 270 width. But the image used in that container is 150×150. With Brwoser tools i change the image temporarily to 300×300 and it looks definitively better. But where is the code ?

Please can you con side that next time when you update the theme.

Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi
    Can you post up the URL to a page where this is happening so I can check it out directly?
    Thanks!

Wayne
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fatih.k

Hello, the problem is solved since the last update.
    Thanks

Wayne

Just updated theme to 1.65 still appears to be showing the images in half, when they pre-load is can see the full size but they are still being cut in half or the size is not going full?

fatih.k

ah sorry, i don´t have had and have that problem. I only have had the problem that the used image was 170×170. But now (since the last update not 1.65, one before) there is 300×300 used.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Wayne, can you try deactivating your plugins (besides WooCommerce) and see if that solves anything?

I will forward this to the developer in the meantime, as I cannot figure this one out 🙁

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Wayne,

Added some custom css to fix this for you.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Wayne

Perfect! Thank you so much Ed! Really appreciate the help!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

– Ed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register