New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Latest blog posts appear at bottom instead of top of page – can this be changed?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    kerwood

When I post a new blog post it appears at the bottom of the blog page. Is there a way to set it so that the latest post appears at the top and descends in order instead of ascending?

http://www.continuitycorp.net/blog/

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Wow, that’s weird.

As you can see, your first two posts show up correctly – latest first. Can you try changing the date on that third post and updating it? Maybe something went wrong at publishing time.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

kerwood

Hi Cosmin,

Yeah it is weird. – Even more strange is this. I did a new post to see what would happen. That new post appears above my last post, but below the two previous posts. SMH. Remember when I had that other issue and you gave me the correct link for the RSS? Also I noticed my posts show up as comments so I wonder if all that is related or not.

Sorry about being a PITA but I’m not sure what is going on. I will wait for word from you to have a look, but I am thinking of redoing the first two posts to see what happens. Thoughts?

http://www.continuitycorp.net/blog/

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey, sorry for the delay.

It can’t have to do with the RSS feed, since no code was added/removed for that.

Ed, can you please take a look? I think it’s the first time I’m ever seeing this, not sure what’s causing it.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just taking a look, but can’t seem to see any issue? Is it still occuring?

– Ed

kerwood

Hi Ed,

Really strange. When I do a new post it appears after the first two posts I did, but it does go to the top of the latest posts. Essentially it seems the first two posts are “stuck” in place.

I was thinking of deleting them and then redoing them since it is not occurring with new posts.

Cosmin helped fix another issue. I was wondering if that fix maybe had an impact, or that the original posts maybe broke something or were done incorrectly and that has been fixed. Perplexed but I wanted to wait on word from you before redoing the posts.

I have not had other issues – I was also waiting on applying some updates until this was settled.

Ben – SUPPORT

Where the 2 posts there before you added the theme?

Thanks
    Ben

kerwood

No.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Very odd. It may just be that they have become corrupted in some way. It doesn’t seem like any other posts are giving you the issue so I would recommend you re-do them.

– Ed

kerwood

Thanks. That is what I will do. If I have not issues after I redo the post I will close this as resolved.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok, let us know.

– Ed

kerwood

Ok. I redid the posts and places one as new and did the other one with a date of June 1, 2013. Everything seems to be working and I deleted the old posts.

Still not sure of the cause. I did have trouble initially creating and getting the posts to show up. This is my first real dive into a WP site, so learning along the way. I did change many settings in trying to get them to show up and I likely messed them up somehow.

Anyway, fixed now. You can mark resolved. Thanks for the help.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad it’s working now. Best of luck with the site!

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register