New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood [Last errors before launch !] Multi-language links don't works

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    nicolasnom

Hi there,

Here the last errors before the launch. For summarize :
    – Installed on the latest WooCommerce + latest Neighborhoods.
    – English default language + French second language.
    – All page have a independant duplicate version.
    – All strings translated using .mo files + WPML

PROBLEMS
    – Home : the link for featured/latest product seems ok. But when click on it, it’s redirect on the english product version.
    – Category : The original link /fr/product-category/xxx work, but in some link in the theme (like below the product name), it’s the following : /fr/categorie-produit/xxx. I think I’ve translated too much of Strings ! But I don’t find the original strings.
    – All the right top header don’t work. The French “Mon compte” redirect to “My account”. Same problem with Wishlist and cart.
    – In the french page “mon compte”, the french “mes favoris” (=wishlist) in left menu redirect to the english wishlist.
    – Don’t find the strings in the over-effect “X item in the shopping bag”, “Unit Price”, “Quantity”, “View shopping bag”, “Proceed to checkout”, “My wishlist on X”. My translation in PO files seems Ok, but don’t show the french translation.

I think that’s all. I post a private reply below with the website and access.

I’ve searched in so many topic but any of them resolve my problem.
    I’ve tryed to change default language, re-scan folders, replace PO files, new PO files, check the duplicate pages …

Please, help me, the Beta version is launched the 28th 🙁

PS : Also your theme is awesome, really. I enjoyed that is perfect for the project.
    Danish design ! I think you love it.

nicolasnom
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nicolasnom

Yeeah, some problems resolved :

RESOLVED, I changed permalinks with /c/ for category, and add Shop page named /s/ for product, seems works.
    – Home : the link for featured/latest product seems ok. But when click on it, it’s redirect on the english product version.
    – Category : The original link /fr/product-category/xxx work, but in some link in the theme (like below the product name), it’s the following : /fr/categorie-produit/xxx. I think I’ve translated too much of Strings ! But I don’t find the original strings.

PROBLEMS NOT RESOLVED :
    – All the right top header don’t work. The French “Mon compte” redirect to “My account”. Same problem with Wishlist and cart.
    – In the french page “mon compte”, the french “mes favoris” (=wishlist) in left menu redirect to the english wishlist.
    – Don’t find the strings in the over-effect “X item in the shopping bag”, “Unit Price”, “Quantity”, “View shopping bag”, “Proceed to checkout”, “My wishlist on X”. My translation in PO files seems Ok, but don’t show the french translation.

NEW PROBLEMS :
    – I use the Swift slider and it don’t have a Auto-load options. In /js/fonctions.js, I found “slideshow: true” and “slideshowSpeed: 4000” but don’t work.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, have you translated WooCommerce as well or only the theme?

Cheers

nicolasnom

Both. 100% String translations for Swift and Woocommerce, in the WPML back-office.

Maybe I have not an optimized configuration. What is the correct configuration, in the following menus ?
    – For Multilingual Content Setup (in WPML)
    – Languages (in WPML)
    – Themes and plugins localizations (in WPML)
    – Permalinks (in Settings)

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll ask the developer to comment on that as I’m not sure.

(subscribed)

nicolasnom

Any answer ?
    For the correct configuration, in the following menus ?
    – For Multilingual Content Setup (in WPML)
    – Languages (in WPML)
    – Themes and plugins localizations (in WPML)
    – Permalinks (in Settings)

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We don’t have that set up. We have simply provided the means to translate the theme.

Can you confirm you are using v1.4, with the latest translation file?

– Ed

cdsouza

Was this resolved? I’m having the same issue. I don’t mind manually translating them, but can’t find where to do that.

Thanks.

nicolasnom

cdsouza, I just split the website in two WordPress version ….
    It’s the best way for a good, simple, lightest and stable wp, for now.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting that @nicolasnom 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register