New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Larger Fonts & Social Icons

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    djnicke

Howdy,

Is there a way to make the font for the main (top) menu larger? I’d also like to make the Social Icons larger and not greyed out when unhighlighted.

Thanks!
    DJ

tripthreat2409

hey djnicke,

Go to flexform options, then header options. You’ll see something like this: [social size=’medium’ style=’light’

You can try large and change style from light to dark. As far as the hover for social icons, there’s an option for that (I believe) within the color customizer.

djnicke

Hey, thanks for the feedback.

I understand how to change the icons and their style. What I don’t understand is how I can go about:

Making the icons slightly larger than their default size (I would probably have to upload new pictures, but would I also need to update the height of the Div containing them?).
    Stop them from being greyed out. It looks like the entire Top Bar is slightly greyed out, and I really want the social icons to POP. I tried turning off the “Header Option” of “Logo Hover Fade” but it doesn’t have any effect.

Any suggestions?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@tripthreat2409 – thanks for the help, much appreciated 🙂

@djnicke
    – You can add the following css to stop them being greyed out:

#top-bar ul.social-icons li {
    opacity: 1!important;
    -moz-opacity: 1!important;
    filter: alpha(opacity= 100)!important;
    }

Changing the images would be quite a bit of custom css though!

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register