New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Language strings not updates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Kirsten

Hey guys,

Since the update version 3 some language strings don’t match anymore. Especially for woocommerce files. An example the woocommerce/cart/cart-totals.php of Dante has the label ‘Cart Subtotal’ on line 22 but in Woocommerce files the line is moved to 24 and the label is ‘Subtotal’. So my Dutch translation don’t work anymore. And there are a lot more strings in the Cart/Check out/Thank you pages.

Can you guys look into this?

Regards,
    Kirsten

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please install and use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace. Hope it should help to you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Kirsten

Yeah I allready did so I could have the right translations. Will there be a update of the po files in the near future?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that you already managed to resolved the issue. Update always come with new version of theme.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Kirsten

Unfortunately this isn’t a solution that will work for my other webshop with WPML on it. It would be great if you guys could update the po files so that things like “Shipping and Handling” refer to the right string.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We will update your .po file.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register