New Landing How can we help? Atelier Language, Show Now, Sold By, Quickview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    myentspa

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with these few issues:

1. When I hover over the “account” button it lists that I can change the language, but when I click on them, nothing changes. Can I take these options away and just have it in English? If there’s no content in these other languages, it seems useless to list them.

2. On the pages where I have listed categories there’s a “shop now” button. I wanted to know if I could change the text to something else? (Photo attached)

3. When I hover over an item such as “Beautiful Entertaining House”, it shows a button that says “sold by so and so. Can I remove that? (Photo attached)

4. Quickview: You’ve helped me to add the swift product builder to the page, and to that I am grateful. However, when I use the quickview, I can see “blank spacer”, “google map pin”, etc. That shouldn’t be showing up on quick view, only on the product page itself. Can I remove that? (Photo attached)

Thank you!

Rebecca

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) You need to install and configure the WPML plugin. To remove the translation items, do so here: Theme Options => Header Options => Account Links – Translation

2) Sure, please use this plugin: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace/

3) I do not see any reference to this, please add a screenshot or URL.

4) Will need a URL/Login to take a closer look.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register