Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    marketmataro

Hello, I installed the WPML Multilingual CMS. In the header me the language selector appears, but want to select one or the other see it costs a lot to choose the language, hovering above a language costs much select the other language, it is a general failure? You can do that only flags appear without dropdown list? Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I am not sure I understand you 100%, to switch languages using the language selector you have to actually click the language. You cannot hover over and change the language.

marketmataro

Hello, the problem is that the drop-down list to choose the language I think is not working properly. Sometimes you pass the mouse over the drop-down list and disappears and is somewhat uncomfortable. I wanted to know how to convert the drop-down list in just two icons with flags. Thank you.

David Martin – Support

You can test adding this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

span.language.name {
        display: none;
    }
    nav.std-menu .menu ul.sub-menu {
        min-width: 35px;
    }
    .header-right nav.std-menu .menu ul.sub-menu, 
    .tb-right nav.std-menu .menu ul.sub-menu, 
    .th-right nav.std-menu .menu ul.sub-menu {
        right: 12px;
    }
    #header-languages img {
        margin-right: 0;
    }
    marketmataro

Hello, you offer me this does not eliminate the drop-down list, my idea is to always display the two flags together, no drop-down list.

Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Unfortunately that customisation is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation.

We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations.

While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time.

We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need to make that customisation.

marketmataro

Ok. thank you

David Martin – Support

No problem, thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register