New Landing How can we help? Atelier Language issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    SandraK

Hi, I’m having some issues with changing the language of “Header Right Config“. The dropdown menu is in english, but I’d like to change it, and I can’t find where – I went through code, but no luck. So if you could point me out where to look, I’d be most thankful.

Cheers,
    Sandra

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide the link to your site?
    Are you using WPML to translate?

Thanks

-Rui

SandraK

Hi Rui,
    thank you for your answer. Here’s the link to the website http://konopljapuravida.com/beta – in the upper right corner you’ll find the menu that needs to be translated.

No I haven’t used the WPML to translate, so if there’s an option to do this in php files, please let me know where to look.

Thank you and kind regards,
    Sandra

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Those can be translated with poedit.
    http://swiftideas.com/documentation/2014/05/26/translation/

This is the code inside sf-header.php located in Atelier/swift-framework/core

if ( is_user_logged_in() ) {
                    $account_output .= '<li><a href="' . $my_account_link . '" class="admin-link">' . __( "My Account", "swiftframework" ) . '</a></li>' . "\n";
                    $account_output .= '<li><a href="' . $logout_url . '">' . __( "Sign Out", "swiftframework" ) . '</a></li>' . "\n";
                } else {
                    $account_output .= '<li><a href="' . $login_url . '">' . __( "Login", "swiftframework" ) . '</a></li>' . "\n";
                    $account_output .= '<li><a href="' . $register_url . '">' . __( "Sign Up", "swiftframework" ) . '</a></li>' . "\n";
                }

Hope it helps.

-Rui

SandraK

Thank you so much! And yeah, jokes is on me for not reading the full documentation 😛

Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Sandra

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Don’t know anybody that ever reads all the full documentation 🙂
    -Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register