New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Ken Burns animations during slider transitions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Brentnauer

So, based on the Revolution Slider’s support page:

In case you purchased the Plugin bundled in a Theme,

Please contact the Theme Author via his profile page, or his support forum, as it is there responsibility to provide you support for the complete package ie Theme+Plugins. Due to the high number of tickets from users who have not purchased from us directly via codecanyon, we can not responding if the plugin was included/bundled/bought with a theme purchase

I’m trying to get the Ken Burns animations to play during slide transitions. Currently the slide transitions and the Ken Burns pan/zoom does not begin until a second or two into the slide’s timer.

I will provide a link in the next post.

Brentnauer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Are you using latest version of REV slider ? Please upgrade to latest Version 4.3.1 – http://d.pr/f/NUh4.
    Thanks

Brentnauer

Hi there,

Yes, I am using the latest version of the plugin.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    This is not related to theme so please contact to plugin support after purchasing a individual license . Hope you will understand .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Brentnauer

Mohammad,

Please see the quote in my first post – The creators of the Revolution Slider are telling me that YOU guys are responsible for providing support because it was bundled with your theme. In order to help me, they’re asking that I buy a separate license which I consider unreasonable.

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Brentnauer

Apologies for that confusion, we are responsible for providing the support.

I’ve just checked your site, and as far as I’m aware, that is the way they have set it up to be, and nothing in the theme would cause this to be delayed. If you checked by using the default WordPress theme, it would show exactly the same.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register