New Landing How can we help? Atelier just released: woocommerce update 2.5.1 – 25/01/2016

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    alibey

i am starting to get sick of these constant unannounced product updates from woocommerce

why dont they stick to some regular quarterly schedule for minor releases and semi annual or annual for major releases

i am trying to run a ecommerce website which is a full time job as well as do quite a few other things including SEO and many product marketing things besides

and am really getting sick of constantly worrying about my site getting hosed with this endless stream of technical updates

they need a professional program manager who has done this sort of thing before with a major commercial enterprise level software vendor

this nonsense is for the birds

these are live sites

and not everyone can afford to have partitioned test beds and the resources to constantly making sure everything works with all these plugins you need to make this product actually useful

so once again does atelier have any problems with this latest version?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @alibey

We agree. We are taking as many steps as we can to make it as smooth as possible, but there are only so many updates we can release in a short space of time. The new WC update has no outdated file notices, so should be fine to update. There is an issue with review stars on the add review form (since v2.5) which will be fixed in an update in the next 24 hours.

– Ed

alibey

very sorry to go off on you guys like that. i will wait 48 hours, then update. thank you , ed.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

alibey

updated woocommerce and atelier. everything working fine. cheers.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great, no problem

afaraji

Sorry to jump on this thread. But am I to update Woocommerce after the subsequent Atelier patch release?

For instance Woocommerce version 2.5.5 just became available. I should wait until an Atelier update is released before updating to Woocommerce 2.5.5?

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’ve updated to WooCommerce 2.5.5 and there are no outdated files and I have not come across any issues so you should be good to update.

Let us know if you find any issues

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register