New Landing How can we help? Atelier jQuery version

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    JulienB

Hello,

I am using Beaver Builder (a drag & drop builder). I’ve recently experienced issues with the UX of Beaver while using with Atelier theme. See their answer below, do you think this could be the issue? And could you fix it? Thanks

“It looks like your theme is loading an older version of jQuery UI, and is most likely causing the problem. Chances are, the version it’s using is not compatible with the latest version of jQuery which comes with WordPress 4.5. Can you get in touch with the theme devs, and have them update it?”

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

What specific error are you getting? Can you tell us the steps to reproduce it?

We use the jQuery from the WordPress. in that case they could have pointed what file it was.

-Rui

JulienB

Hi Rui,

The error is the following: the UX/UI of Beaver is not fully deployed when I add text modules (testimonials, text etc.). Normally I get a full panel with many options but when using Atelier I only get the “Text / HTML” panel available so I have to type it all in html.

See attached screenshots that explain the issue further.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In this errors in the console
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay0delfesvpr92k/Screenshot%202016-05-26%2013.03.54.png?dl=0

those jquery.js files belong to WordPress our files are from our scripts to render our page builder assets.

Can you try to activate the Twenty 16 to check if this still happens.

Any specific reason for not using our Page builder that is made to also fit the theme design?

Thanks

-Rui

JulienB

Thanks Rui. I activated Twenty theme and it works when using that theme. It’s definitely an issue between Beaver & Atelier.
    I prefer Beaver because I know how to use it well and it has several features that other builders don’t have.
    Do you think there is a way to fix this?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will forward it to the development team if there is anything that can be done.
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looking into this – will do our best to provide compatibility.

– Ed

JulienB

Thanks a lot. Any idea of the timeframe? I’ll find an alternative for now but it would definitely make editing faster if compatible.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looking at it today.

Thanks,

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Have fixed the issue, and will include the fix in the update today.

– Ed

JulienB

Thanks a lot Ed! This is great news.

JulienB

Hi Ed, I just updated the theme but somehow the problem still persists. I have tried deactivating W3 Total Cache plugin in case there would be a conflict but it does not seem related.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @JulienB

I don’t see the theme’s version of jQuery UI loaded on your site, so the issue on your site may actually be with a plugin? Can you try disabling any active. We have tested locally, and can confirm the issue was present in our theme, and then fixed with the update.

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register