New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Joyn refuses to scroll on the Chrome browser on Android

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    FruitbatDesign

Hello,

There’s an issue with Joyn, in that it refuses to scroll on the Chrome browser on Android. This applies to the site url I sent as well as the theme on joyn.swiftideas.com, and happens to different people on various Android devices.

I’m on Android 4.4.4 and Chrome version 40.0.2214.89. I have not tested it yet on Chrome for iPhone.

Could you please take a look?

Kind Regards

Leon

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks we are aware this situation and we will release and update in the next days.

-Rui

thanstav

Hello,

has this issue been fixed?
    I am still experiencing the same issue on version 1.31.
    If I need to update my theme version how can i do it without loosing all the css customisations I have made? Could I just do the update and then replace styles.css and responsive.css or is it going to create issues?

If you could advise it would be great
    Thank you

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s not happening anymore, check our demo.

Do you have any cache mechanism? if so purge all caches, reset cdn, etc.
    The css changes should be or inside the custom css option or inside the style.css of the child theme.

The best is to move your changes to the child theme to avoid having problems in future updates.

-Rui

thanstav

So i guess i have to update to the latest version to see all the changes.
    but i m not sure which one you are referring to as child theme.

Joyn is the theme I am using, but which one is the child theme you are referring to?

Thank you

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The child theme is also a theme that extends other Parent theme. In our files from Themeforest you will find a Joyn Child theme. You need to upload it and activate it.

It will use the parent theme Joyn and will overide it with the changes that you can possible made in the child theme.

so in this case, upload the child theme and move your changed css rules to the style.css(after the import of the parent style.css).

Let me know if you still have doubts about it.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register