Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mrdave7

Let me just thank you for the awesome job your doing here in the support forum. I really do appreciate it.

I have some questions about the “jobs” category:

1. Is it possible for me somehow to rename the type? I want it to be “Mitarbeiten” instead of jobs.

2. I don’t want to display who posted the job or on which date. I want the whole line out for all jobs, how can I remove that?

3. Any chance to get a different category picture (fancy title style) in every job description?

(4.) I’d like to display the jobs overview or jobs element in 2 columns, if possible. But this a minor priority, I can live with it, how it is right now.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You’re welcome, glad it’s appreciated – we’ll be making sure to keep the support forum as helpful as possible.

1) Not possible as standard, are you just looking to change the slug in the URL?

2) You can use the following custom css:

.job-details .job-date, .single-jobs .post-info {
    display: none;
    }

3) Unfortunately not as of yet.

4) If you show me how you sue it, then I can help you out with some custom css.

– Ed

mrdave7

1) yes, in the URL and even more important: in the breadcrumbs. I want to use the category for volunteer positions, it would be awkward if it says “jobs” at one point

2) thx, works fine

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) We can look at adding an option to change the slug in the future, but you can look at changing the breadcrumbs in the breadcrumb settings, have you checked there?

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register