New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Javacript/jQuery functionality not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    marijevannoorloos

Hi,

First of all if you want to visit the site you have to fill in an htpasswd. Username is ‘trinoco’ with password ‘compactpaard’.

Problem of site:
    It seems like javascript/jquery isn’t working within the site, although I don’t get console errors.

Examples:
    I cant add products to cart in shop view (http://printscharming.demo.trinoco.nl/shopperino/). If I click on add to cart the item isnt put into the shoppingcart. It only works if I add it on productdetail page.

I cant remove the item out of the shoppingcart by clicking the red X. Nor in the shoppingcart popup as in shoppingcart page.

I cant continue paying my order, it keeps showing the loader.

It all seems to be related to jquery or something but I’m not sure. Hopefully you guys can help me. I’ve searched the forum multiple times but couldn’t find anything similar.

Kind regards,
    Marije van Noorloos

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try to disable all plugins except Woocommerce and try again?

-Rui

marijevannoorloos

Unfortunately that didn’t help. Any other suggestions?

Kind regards,
    Marije van Noorloos

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I manage to add the products property in the shop page, just can’t delete them in the cart in the header.
    Can you clear the browser cache and cookies and try again?

Will need to check this with the development team, maybe something changed in Woocommerce and we may need to adapt.

-Rui

gransh

It seems that I face with the same problem. Website works fine, with an exception of shop product pages. They are not displaying properly many functions (such as search, tabs…) not working on product’s page. I use the latest version of a Theme, bought a few days ago and latest version of woocommerce. Looks like jquery or other javascripts conflicts.

David Martin – Support

@gransh – Please create a new thread so you can privately post your WP URL/login details for us.

marijevannoorloos

Hello,

I cleared the browser cache and cookies but it’s still not working. Any solutions found yet?

With kind regards,
    Marije van Noorloos

David Martin – Support

I cannot get past this:

marijevannoorloos
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Ah sorry, I missed it.

Now the supplied WP credentials do not work. Could you update?

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register