New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Issues with Contact Form 7

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years by floejoe.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    floejoe

My contact form is working but when I click send the ajax spinner just spins and never confirms the email was sent. http://www.acuerent.com

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

I think you have a problem with WP Supercache, try disabling it.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

floejoe

I don’t have WP Supercache installed.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hmm.. Not getting any console errors, very weird. Are you sure you have Contact Form 7 set up correctly? Can you try disabling all other plugins as a test?

– Ed

floejoe

I did and still having problems.  I uninstalled contact form 7 then reinstalled. Still giving me problems. Could it be an issue with my host Network solutions, they suck. The revolution slider is working fine and I don’t have any other plugins other than those you recommend for the theme.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Actually… please take a look at the last line: http://cl.ly/image/0V3g3I0A051b

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

floejoe

I went into my wp-content/plugins and there isn’t any super cache files in there on the FTP side. What’s up with that? Where is that error coming from?

floejoe

There were some orphaned files misplaced in the migration to the new host. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register