New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Issues: Add to cart; Improvements: Already added, wishlist

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mirloblanco

Hi, Congratulations.

This issue is related with “add to shopping bag behaviour”, in product portfolio view. You can see in neighborhood (I have purchased both) the proper behaviour. In Dante, when you “add to shopping bag” in the thumb, sometimes it updates the “item added to bag” button, but not always. If you hover again the thumb 5 secons later, the “item added to bag” has disappeared (and the change of color, of course). If you add two or three times, then the message “stays”. Furthermore, sometimes when you “add..” the page jumps to the top, in a kind of reload, losing the “product area you were”. I think it works better if you have added to wishlist that product already before (strange, of course). As I told you, this bothering behaviour doesn´t occurs in Neighborhood.

Secondly, the wishlist icon doesn´t updates the number until you reload the page.

One more: when you set up “only one unit per order” in product settings, if you add the product a second time in the thumb, you are sent to the single product page to see the “already in the cart message”, losing the portfolio product page. This has no sense at all.

Thanks,

OSCAR

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Oscar,

Very odd, not sure why that’s not working the same, we haven’t done anything different. Will note down to look into this asap.

The wishlist icon has never updated until page reload, this isn’t something that is possible as default. We do want to get this functionality added in the future though.

Hmm.. This sounds like it’s something that would happen with any WooCommerce site – functionality wise. I’ll check this out too.

– Ed

mirloblanco

Ok, thanks.

I hope you can solve ASAP number one, and improve 2 and 3.

Best,

OSCAR

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looking into it!

Thanks.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register