New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Issue with tabs, linking to tabs and french characters in anchor

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    cobersolutions

Hi David,

So if you do the following steps to replicate what I am talking about:

Instance 1: English page:

Go to the homepage and scroll down to the Grey prize area, click on the text link “rules and regulations” (in sentence -*See contest rules & regulations for details.). You will see it does not go to the anchor.

Instance 2: English page:

On the homepage again, scroll down to the footer and click on “Rules and Regulations”, it does nothing again.

Now if you click through to any other page. Scroll down to the footer and click on “Rules and Regulations” and it will take you to the anchor as intended.

It seems like the page needs to refresh in some way for the anchor to work but if the anchor is found within the page the anchor link is on, it doesn’t work. Strangely enough it seems to work ok on the French.

Hopefully that makes more sense!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cobersolutions

Hi Rui,

If it wasn’t a live contest I would say yes, anyway you could clone it and run tests that way?

Also we aren’t using the maps, I know it keeps flagging that in console, any way to deactivate that if not in use? (probably for another thread, I can ask in a separate thread if need be)

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

If you can clone it an provide us a staging environment that would be great.
    Let us know.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.