New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Issue installing pages and demo content

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Brightmike154

Hi there,

Firstly I love the new Uplift theme, I’m really excited to use it on my new site. However I am having some real issues getting it installed and the demo content/pages installed.

I have looked through your knowledge base and spoken to my hosting provider and increased the maximum memory to 256MB which is the maximum.

Issues:
    – Not able to find any included pages
    – Basic included pages do not appear to be installed (e.g.: 404 page).
    – I have tried to install the demo content multiple times, it worked once, and then stopped working and will not install any further demo’s or colour palettes.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Michael

samirbridi

@Brightmike154

I had this problem after importing the demo content, but I reset the server using the plugin “WP Reset” to reset everything and leave it as it were a standard installation and after imported again.

In my case, it worked.

Came the pages, options/settings, menus, images, short … everything!

Try to do this first, because import over and over again the same content without deleting the old one, can cause serious problems (duplicate files and database)

Brightmike154

Hi Samirbridi,

Thanks for the help, i’ve just tried that a number of times and it doesn’t seem to have helped at all.

I am trying to install this onto the Uplift Child theme – I am assuming this is ok?

Can someone please advise.

Thanks,

Michael

Brightmike154

Hi – Can I please get some support on the above.

I have attempted to install it fresh onto the master domain (ultimatematcha.com) and I am still experiencing the same issues. Please advise.

Thanks,

Michael

Juniorrobles

Hello,

I’m having the same trouble for the main Demo as Michael. I’ve reset, deleted widgets, and deleted media pictures about 3 to 4 times now.
    Any advice or versions I can upload would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Julio

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

@Brightmike154
    What specific demo are you trying to import? Will try it myself as soon you confirm the demo you are trying to import.

@Juniorrobles
    You are trying to import the main demo, did you already increase your server memory? Can you provide admin credentials in a private reply?

thanks

-Rui

Brightmike154
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Juniorrobles
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@Brightmike154

I’m receiving a 500 internal server error. Can you check in the server error logs in the Cpanel and attach it here in a reply, so I can realize what’s going on.

It’s also possible to reset your WordPress content(to the initial state after the WordPress install) to try to import it from a fresh installation?

@Juniorrobles

I’m also receiving a 500 internal server error, can you also check the server error logs and attach it here in a reply.

-Rui

Brightmike154
    Brightmike154

In addition can you provide the full demo content XML and directions for import – can use this as an alternative.

Thanks

Juniorrobles
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It is important to see the error logs, they should be somewhere in the server site install.

I attached the full xml demo, but probably won’t work because will probably timeout the execution.
    That’s the reason we did the Ajax importer to split it in several files, usually the problem is always related with server settings.

I can have a look for the error logs if FTP access is provided.

Let me know.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Here it goes the link to the xml demo content
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ze6arjn0rwmo5oh/uplift.wordpress.2016-05-16.xml?dl=0

-Rui

Juniorrobles
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register