New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Isolating Frontend Strings For Translation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Dev23847

Hi,

We are getting closer to launch (hopefully stop bugging you with so many questions soon) and ready to translate the theme to French & Hebrew. A couple of questions.

1) Do you have French and/or Hebrew translation of Uplift or know anyone who does that we could contact?
    2) We are using WPML which shows us they 1874 strings in Uplift that need translation. Is there a way to know which strings are frontend and which are backend? This will save us a lot of time as we need to translate frontend only.

Thank you!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have one French translation in Uplift/language, not sure if it’s complete.

I’m afraid that there is no way to tell the difference between a frontend word or an admin word.
    But basically, the admin words are about the theme options and the custom post types so guess they are easy to spot.

-Rui

Dev23847
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The french file is inside the Uplift/language directory. No we don’t have Hebrew translation.

I also attached it here.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vf0375f1m3fdpt/fr_FR.po?dl=0

-Rui

Dev23847
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The file that I sent has all the strings, and the other translation files have all the words in the same file.

Guess it’s better to check also this documentation.
    http://uplift.swiftideas.com/documentation/2014/05/26/translation/

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.