New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Is there a way to show blog results by author / taxonomy id in swift pagebuilder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    joss1116

In swift page bulder I know you can set specific categories to show or not to show for blog or post carousel elements. Is there a way to set specific Author IDs or Taxonomy IDs to show or not to show?

I would like to create custom author pages where I can put their image, bio, & have their post archive display. Is there a way using the swift page builder to set to show only content by a specific author ID?

I have also used taxonomy to tag posts by specific genres (music blog). As you see on my website: http://music-news.redigi.com we have different categories laid out on the homepage. Would like to create same style layout for genres and have results show only for that specific genre (taxonomy id). For instance Artist Spotlight on the Rock genre archive page would only show Artist Spotlight posts that are in the Rock genre.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Unfortunately this feature is not present in the theme, you would need to customize the Page Builder yourself for that.

The Blog element code is in: includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/blog.php

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register