New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Is it possible to make "Swift Charts" clickable?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    chrislatondresse

I would like to add a link to each one on my homepage – specifically: 1) Learning Cohorts; 2) Assessments; 3) Multicultural Churches; 4) Resources. Here’s the homepage I’m talking about: http://www.thev3movement.org

chrislatondresse

Just following up on this question. Please respond at your earliest convenience. I have a client waiting on this. Thank you! C

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,
    a little something about our forum: as we work from oldest replied to ticket (!) to latest, adding a new comment to your thread will lead to a later response, as you push yourself back to our queue.

thank you!

You cannot make swift charts clickable I’m afraid

All the best

thosch71

Hi,

you can make charts clickable if you switch from page-builder interface to classic/text and do something like the following (at least with the nice torus charts 🙂 ):

<a href="http://www.your_url_here.de" target="_blank"><p style="text-align: center;">[chart percentage="10%" size="170" barcolour="#c11a37" trackcolour="#e4e4e4" content="icon-folder-open" align="center"]</p></a>

Note, that the icon or text in the chart-centre changes color according to the link colour of your choice in the general theme settings. You’d have to override it with inline css or a custom class attribute within the anchor-tag, if you don’t want that.

Greetings,

thosch

Melanie – SUPPORT

Nice workaround

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register