New Landing How can we help? Cardinal iPad issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    dirkmol

Hi again,

Sorry for asking this many questions, but we are going live with the shop next Monday, so we are working hard to finish the design etc.. Hopefully you can help us out with the last details.

Yesterday we checked the site on iPad and found some issues. Hope you can solve them with us. See attachments also to make things clear.

1. image 1
    Fancy-header not looking good. It does look fine on the computer though. Any idea what can be the problem?

2. image 2
    Shopping basket icons are permanently shown. This is giving issues with ‘sale’ and ‘new’ labels, as you can see. We prefer to have the icons not shown at all on tablet view (this is also the case on phone), looks much nicer and cleaner. Is this possible?

3. image 3
    The menu in the header is overlapping (on the right). I think the only way to solve this is to make the menu shorter (less items)? Or is there another way to fix this?

Thanks again!
    Cheers,
    Dirk

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dirkmol

Would be cool if anyone could look into this today or tomorrow.
    Cheers and thanks!
    Dirk

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Did you fix the issue? You mean the overlapping of search icon over the menu? I tested in a site and resize browser to iPad resolution both looking fine, http://responsivetest.net/#u=http://monkshop.eu/|1024|768|1
    2. Use this Custom CSS in Theme Options to hide those on mobile and tablets.

@media only screen 
      and (min-width: 768px) 
      and (max-width: 1024px)  {
    .wc-new-badge, .cart-overlay {
        display: none !important;
    }
    }

@media only screen 
      and (min-width: 320px) 
      and (max-width: 480px){
    .wc-new-badge, .cart-overlay {
        display: none !important;
    }
    }

3. Yes, eliminate one item.. Also I didn’t reproduce that in my end, if I recreate I can check for some other solutions. Like you can use some Custom CSS to reduce the font size or change the margin to make it smaller in tablets.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

dirkmol

Hi,

Weird. On my iPad (safari) it looks different, see attachment. I see it works well on the responsive test …

Attachments:
    dirkmol

Hi,

Weird. On my iPad (safari) it looks different, see attachment. I see it works well on the responsive test …

Works perfect, thanks.

It’s fine now. I removed two items. Although I would like the menu items to be a bit less spaced. Can you provide me with the proper CSS for that?

I discovered another strange tablet issue thats needs looking into. When you press the search button (ZOEK) and you want to type anything, the keyboard appears and immediately disappears again. Any idea what is the problem here?

Thanks again.
    Dirk

Attachments:
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I will forward this to Laranz for you, sorry about the wait

– Kyle

dirkmol
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register