New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Installation Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Petercity

Hi, I just installad Dante in a fresh WP 3.8 and I get this error before I started to install the plugin.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘sf_envato_toolkit_credentials_admin_notices’ not found or invalid function name in /homepages/37/d271212691/htdocs/glendiz/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 429

Can you help me to solve it please ?

Peter

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Its been fixed and an update should be released in the next 48 hours. Its the Holiday season and things have been slow here.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Btw you can also fix this in the admin panel if you click on Appearance>Install Plugins page you will see “Envato WordPress Toolkit” You need to install and set it up with your Envato account info. After you do that the message we are seeing should be gone.

Regards
    Tahir

Frank-Peter

Hello Petercity,

when you install the envato WordPress Toolkit first and fill out your Username and API Key –
    this errormessage has dissappeard.

Best Regards
    Peter

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks diepeter for confirming it works.

Regards
    Tahir

Petercity

Yes, it work ! I just need better hosting to upload big size image and running correctly in the futur woocommerce. 90Mo share memory for tree wp blog seems to be not enough

Extra amazing theme, Dante was my second Swift Ideas theme after Supreme and I see that your do great work during the last few month !!

I have a few little extra question :

1 ) How to remove the extra space below the header shadow
    (I now how to remove the show but not the space as in the Dante demo home ) ?
    If it’s necessary could you provide me the CSS code.

2 Where do find extra width image for your home. I’m looking of same king image for mode magazine purpose ?

Thanks

Petercity

For the point 1 :
    Just to be more precise, the extra-space appear only if you start the page with parallax (I switch to rev-slider and it dissapear).

I will be happy to keep track in my note how to remove it.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can remove it by checking the “Remove Top Spacing” option in the page meta options. You’ll also want to add “mt0” to the extra class box in the parallax asset.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register