New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Insert a title and description under a Lightbox image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    [email protected]

Hi, I’d like to have the description and Title under the images showed in Lightbox. Is it possible? Do I have to use caption, Legend, Alt text, or some other trick to make texts appears with the image in Lightbox configuration? Something like in my attachment.

Thanks a lot!

Steve

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Steve,

You can use the Image Caption option for the Single Image element in the Page Builder.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

[email protected]

Thanks a lot for your answer. I tried to  insert information in the various fields available under the media interface, but nothing showed… Is there an option I don’t know, to allow it to show?

Thank you,

Steve

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Steve,

As I said, when inserting a Single Image element within the Page Builder, use the Image Caption option.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

[email protected]

Thanks. Doesn’t work…

I think I understand the problem. The image I want to be captioned is placed in my portfolio item, via the Thumbnail Link Options, to appears within the portfolio grid (not in the item page).

I tried to insert a caption in the page builder (because its the case that this image is repeated there, to apprear in the detailed page), but as we could predict, it doesn’t change anything (the caption is related to the image in the page builder, and not to the image linked to the Thumbnail Link Options).

So, is there a way to show captions, within a portfolio grid?

Thank you!

Steve

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Steve,

As you can see here, you can only add a title and excerpt to your portfolio items in a grid layout.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

[email protected]

Thank you, that answer my question. And would it be complicated for a programmer, to add a description/caption below the Lightbox, with a plugin or directly in the code?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

That would require editing theme files. For a programmer with WordPress experience, it shouldn’t be complicated.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register